With the Thermal Alpaca Socks, your feet will be warm in all seasons! Perfect for outdoor winter activities like skiing or snowshoeing, alpaca socks keep your feet dry no matter what conditions they’re exposed to. Plus, they’re easy to care for—just machine wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Our stockings are made in Canada, which guarantees quality control down to the last detail!
Colors Available: Charcoal, Natural/Black, Worker (Red Line), Beige
Composition: 75% alpaca, 22% nylon and 3% spandex.
Made in Canada
Alpaca fiber properties are:
- 7 times warmer than sheep’s wool.
- A hollow fiber that acts as a natural insulator by retaining body heat and wicking away moisture.
- Soft, non-irritating and does not sting.
- Hypoallergenic (no lanolin present in sheep, mohair or angora wool).
- 3 times stronger than sheep’s wool.
- Available in 22 natural colors.
See the other products of the category Alpaca Stocks.
There are no reviews yet.