Welcome to Ferme Récréative Caza et Alpagas
Alpaca breeding and fiber processing farm
Why choose alpaca fiber?
- Alpaca fiber is thermoregulatory, i.e. it maintains the body at the ideal temperature whatever the outside temperature.
- Alpaca fiber is hypoallergenic
- Alpaca fiber is very resistant, 3 times more resistant than any other natural wool
- Alpaca fiber is soft, shiny and silky
- Alpaca fiber is flame retardant, i.e. only burns if it is in direct contact with fire.
- Alpaca fiber is hollow and very light.
- Alpaca fiber is naturally present in 22 colors
- Alpaca fiber offers excellent thermal capabilities, up to 7x warmer than wool
- Alpaca fiber offers great breathability, i.e. it wicks moisture away from the body
What our visitors say
The owner is incredibly generous with his time, great experience and very beautiful products I highly recommend!
We loved our experience. The welcome was warm and the visit to the farm was very interesting, we were able to feed the alpacas. The owner explained to us all the operation and the process of harvesting the wool, it can be seen that he is passionate! We couldn’t resist the shop, the final product is wonderful.
Welcome more than friendly in store. The owner showed us his animals answering all our questions.
Ferme Récréative Caza at a glance
Ferme Récréative Caza et Alpagas
865 Route 159
Québec, G0X 3E0