Welcome to Ferme Récréative Caza
Why choose alpaca fiber?
Alpaca fiber is:
- thermoregulatory, ie it keeps the body at the ideal temperature whatever the outside temperature
- very resistant, 3 times more than any other natural wool
- soft, shiny and silky
- flame retardant, it only burns if it is in direct contact with fire
- hollow and very light
- naturally present in 22 colors
In addition, alpaca fiber offers:
- excellent thermal capacities, up to 7x warmer than wool
- great breathability, it wicks moisture away from the body
What our visitors say
The owner is incredibly generous with his time, great experience and very beautiful products I highly recommend!
We loved our experience. The welcome was warm and the visit to the farm was very interesting, we were able to feed the alpacas. The owner explained to us all the operation and the process of harvesting wool, it shows that he is passionate! We couldn’t resist the store, the final product is wonderful.
Welcome more than friendly in store. The owner showed us his animals answering all our questions.